Saturday, October 16, 2010

Paper Witch Shoes



Last year I made some of these as part of my "Secret Family" Halloween Basket I gave them. They were SO easy, and so extremely cute! If you're having any Halloween parties, they're the perfect party favor, or you can just do a fun craft with your kids (probably older kids it would work best with).
I filled the shoes with chocolate and other scrumptious Halloween treats
You don't even have to make them "Halloween-ie." I think they would be fun with pretty paper for a little girls princess party, a bridesmaid luncheon or girls lunch. I can even see them done in red glitter for a Wizard of Oz party.

To make your own paper shoes download the templates. Trace around the templates onto cardstock for the shoe and onto paper for the lining.  Score all dotted lines with a bone folder.  I used glue stick  to put the shoe together.  You can always use miniature clothes pins to hold the shoes together while drying. Embellish the shoes to fit your party theme.



Paper Shoe Template
Paper Shoe Lining Template

No comments:

Post a Comment