Thursday, October 14, 2010

Free Oreo Fudge Creams at Walgreens!

I do not shop at Walgreens unless there is a REALLY good deal I can't pass up. If you like to shop there, or are in the neighborhood (I know there's one right across from Macey's), you should stop by for a yummy treat!

Walgreens has their 3 oz Packages of Oreo Fudge Creams for only $.99! Use the $1.00 off Oreo Fudge Coupon and end up getting them free!!

In the past, we have had problems with using a Coupon that was more than the item cost.  But Walgreens specifically states in their coupon policy that they will adjust the coupon to meet $.99.  So, just take a copy of the coupon policy with you to snag free Oreo Cookies! They never argue with their own policy. That's great advice to do no matter where you shop. In my coupon bag, I have a copy of each store's coupon policies just in case I come across someone who is clueless. I have never had to use them, but it's safe to have one just in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment