Monday, March 21, 2011

FREE Picaboo Photo Book!! This will be your NEW Favorite Thing!




IMPORTANT:  If you have been procrastinating, today is the LAST DAY to grab this awesome freebie!  Don’t forget.
This is the deal that will get every single one of you excited!  For new accounts, Picaboo is offering a Large Classic Photo Book for FREE!  Just use code FREECC.  It is worth $39.99 and is by far the BEST photobook I have ever received.  I also know how many of you were blown away by their products too.
Last year I created a 1st Year Memory Book for my little girl.  And it was so fun to put it together.  I had complete control over how I wanted the book to look too.  You really can customize anything you want! And even if you have all of your scrapbooking complete, but together a present for a Grandma or family member.
This offer is only valid till March 22nd.

**Offer is valid for up to 20 pages.  Any additional pages you will be charged for. You will have to pay to have your book shipped which should be around $8.00.  (Totally worth it, in my opinion!)

No comments:

Post a Comment